• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i don't have my head on straight [starsin]
    do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

She grew bored easily. That’s what she told herself, at least. In reality, spending too much time in one place frightened her. Growing attached to anything — a land, another soul — was simply asking to be let down. At just over a year old, she had already mastered the art of leaving. She was building her reputation of being unreliable and delusive, even if it was not her intention. Being the foolish girl she was, it was easier to jeopardize her own happiness rather than let the universe do it first.

Stealing away from Ophanim — again — she had come to the meadow. Her perfect angel boy deserved much better than a self-destructive girl like her, but of course she wouldn’t give him up. She would cling to him until her last breath died on her lips, even if it meant slowly killing him along with her.

The moonless sky is crowded by clouds, rendering the land far darker than usual. She slips amongst the tall grasses, the cool autumn breeze lifting and twirling the inky tendrils of her mane. Piercing through the darkness, her eyes settle on a stallion — clearly older than her, but that does little to deter her. She is already gliding towards him, the shadows muting her sterling silver coat and the pale dapples that cover her. What little threads of moonlight manage to strain through glint off the cobalt blue of her irises, and despite his less than friendly greeting her pale lips have curved into a simper. ”What do I want?” She echoes his gravelly question with her lyrical tones, a lilting laugh spilling into the dark expanse that lays between them,”I haven’t decided yet.”

His thoughts, though indistinct, give her a cold and uninviting impression. While she is not bothered by it, she chooses to not invade his personal space the way she may have with someone else. ”My name is Starsin.”

@[Oxytocin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't have my head on straight [starsin] - by Starsin - 12-17-2018, 01:25 AM