• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Falling through gravity; Any!

Sinfully Delicious

The bay fluttered his eyes for a moment, stepping forward confidently "Yes, I would love to" he answered firmly with a deep tone slowly seeping back into his throat, the stallion watched the other in front of him, studying his sinewy frame, the stallion's veins flowed with confidence, yet he still appeared smaller than the one in front of himself. The dark male advanced once more and cleared his throat before parching his lips, his tone rising as his voice poured out of his chest heavily "Once again, thank you for giving me a place to stay" he bowed shortly and arose with confidence, moving his legs as they cracked and shifted from standing in the same place for a while.

Aziz was very intrigued by this place and the equines in it, almost like his personality had begun to shift based on how others were beginning to interact with him, the stallion briefly smiled before allowing a pause, almost anticipating the other stallion's next words, or possibly the lack of them.  

A Z I Z

@[Magnus] sorry for how long that took me, very busy with college at the moment
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 11-30-2018, 05:49 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-02-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 12-03-2018, 12:10 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-04-2018, 12:48 AM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 12-08-2018, 06:57 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-11-2018, 11:51 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 12-13-2018, 04:21 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-15-2018, 07:48 PM