• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Falling through gravity; Any!

Sinfully Delicious

The bay male moved forward with uncertainty as he was approached by the stately buckskin, Aziz returns the dip of his pole and steps forward confidently, with a snort the stallion parched his brims to speak "It is nice to meet you, I am Aziz" a pause of silense surfaced for a moment before he continued in speech "I am very thankful to be here" the bay male spoke softly and with little coarse tone, Aziz judged this equines rank by his stature, although he was smaller than Aziz in height, he still managed to make himself look large and of power.

The stallion shifted his weight slightly, still consumed by the journeying in the past couple of months, Aziz paused silently before speaking once more "If you need me for anything I would be happy to help, it's the least I can do" The bay man drooped his head in a short bow before lifting it quickly, his mane drooping over his long neck as he moved his body around.

A Z I Z

@[Magnus]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 11-30-2018, 05:49 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-02-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 12-03-2018, 12:10 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-04-2018, 12:48 AM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 12-08-2018, 06:57 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-11-2018, 11:51 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 12-13-2018, 04:21 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-15-2018, 07:48 PM