• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  everything's gonna be all right!

love is my religion. i could die for that.

They all come, like stars alighting on this earth, and he can only wonder at the multitude of them.

His pretty head, youthful and soft, turns to each in turn so that he can study them. First, the filly of jade with the quiet eyes and shy voice. To her, he gives a soft smile. He breaks forward, walking to her and pressing his pink and ivory nose into her neck as he has watched the adults around him do so often. He breathes her in, breath spilling over her neck before he withdraws just slightly. “Hello,” he greets, his soft voice a secret between them that brightens his jewel-toned eyes, touching the corner of his mouth.

The first speaks again, sweet and kind, and he turns his head toward her, ears flicking forward amongst the glowing mass of his forelock. She brushes her nose against his and he closes his eyes to drink it in, savoring the touch. “Cosmos,” he murmurs, letting the syllables roll around on his tongue and then nodding. Intrigued by the curls and the wave of her mane, he smiles, eyes brightening and the appreciation clear but he says nothing further, his attention snagged by the latest addition to the group.

He exhales, low and slow, enamored by the sharpness of her feet, at the otherworldly beauty of it and his lips tilt upward in the corners. “Myrkari,” his voice is full of wonder, intrigue, and he doesn’t bother to hide his curiosity as he takes in that which makes her different. “Have you always had those?” He asks, his boyish nose dipping toward her feet, toward the claws that scratch and flaw and hook.

He remembers, suddenly, how the girl of pink had asked a question, and he takes his gaze back to her, smile serene as it washes over his face. “I don’t know. I’ve never played.” He looks toward the filly who has remained silent, walking to her side, touching the sunset of her coat. “What about you? Would you like to?” He watches her, studying her eyes, before angling his head toward Evenstar and Myrkari. “And you?”

i could die for you.

i realized when i was 90% through that i skipped posting order a little. i'm sorry. don't hate me. :|

Messages In This Thread
    everything's gonna be all right! - by cosmos - 11-30-2018, 12:50 AM
    RE: everything's gonna be all right! - by aegean - 12-01-2018, 05:10 PM
    RE: everything's gonna be all right! - by cosmos - 12-05-2018, 12:08 AM
    RE: everything's gonna be all right! - by Myrkari - 12-05-2018, 04:27 AM
    RE: everything's gonna be all right! - by aegean - 12-08-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: everything's gonna be all right! - by cosmos - 12-27-2018, 12:36 PM