• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

of lost things;; any

keep your dreams in check

His smile is momentarily stifled as a gripping tone rings in his ears, you let me win, his eyes convey a smear of fear for a moment, his body shifting uncomfortably to the side. For him the air is tense, heat rising off of his body as he cooled, his lips parting to speak; but he holds his breath.
    He is petrified of speech, but why would he be? His lips are frozen in the dry air as his mind races back and forth, trying to find the correct fit to his growing puzzle, he was completely lost in his own brain, trapped. 
    Only moments later he is able to relax, allowing his slightly stretching wings to part to his side, his ears fastened forward, set on listening to the mare, the velvet-like borders of his lips parting to speak "Perhaps I did. Perhaps I did not" he himself knew that he did not let her win, or at least he thought that way, although his short words do not betray his tone, his eyes lifted as he shifted his pose once more, tilting onto one of his back legs in comfort. Rouhi wasn't confused anymore, or so he thought. Any fear left was gradually escaping him, turning into confidence, or possibly something greater than that.

What's my prize? her smile is almost sickening, her eyes piercing his soul as he lost his comfort once more, the grulla man stood heavy, only his breath was able to convey a slight hint of comfort, the rest of his body began to betray him, his frame stiff and his eyes locked with hers.
    What is my prize?  her words unravel, suddenly becoming a tight-knit of complicated sounds still ringing in his head, torturing each chamber of his exhausted mind, the trapped echo was only getting louder until he opened his mouth to speak "Anything" he speaks quietly but with purpose, his personality seemed to fade, his mind entranced by her gaze.

The young man was a goner, succumbing to an entranced state of mind as his steps back reclaimed ground forward, his hooves standing atop the prints of a once unsure and disheartened horse, he was at her mercy now.

Rouhi

@[North] I hope this is good, I think it's alright and I hope I didn't do it wrong cause I panicked a bit, hope its okay!

Messages In This Thread
    of lost things;; any - by North - 11-27-2018, 08:29 AM
    RE: of lost things;; any - by Rouhi - 11-27-2018, 04:44 PM
    RE: of lost things;; any - by North - 11-29-2018, 04:10 PM
    RE: of lost things;; any - by Rouhi - 11-29-2018, 04:40 PM
    RE: of lost things;; any - by North - 12-07-2018, 04:33 PM
    RE: of lost things;; any - by Rouhi - 12-07-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: of lost things;; any - by North - 12-20-2018, 02:27 PM
    RE: of lost things;; any - by Rouhi - 12-20-2018, 03:14 PM
    RE: of lost things;; any - by North - 01-03-2019, 07:57 PM
    RE: of lost things;; any - by Rouhi - 01-03-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: of lost things;; any - by North - 01-05-2019, 06:17 PM