• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [mature]  i’ve dug some graves you’ll never find (x)
    A whicker rumbles from his chest when she meets his nose with hers, though brief, it riles him from the inside. His muscles tighten, his tail flashing a little more violently then before. When she recoils away he lips follow her until she’s out of reach again, her voice filling the space between them, but he attention remains on her body now. His nostrils wrinkle, his eyes hungry, but his feet remain ‘respectfully’ in place at the moment.

Call me whatever you like, Mary.” He sucks in a deep breath and flits his eyes back up to her gaze. He watches her, his lips twitching anxiously as she circles him. When she reaches out it is like she’s pressed a trigger, a string breaks and he spins around to push his chest to her rump, biting playfully at her hip. He leaves a trail of saliva and ruffled fur, her taste rolling over his tongue. He knows he’s basically asking to get kicked, but was she not asking for a bit of play? She wants to play. He breaks away from her, reaching out with thundering strides, bucking and sending his hind limbs propelling into the air before coming back to her. He again presses his chest to her ass, more aggressively this time, rubbing his head and cheeks along her ribs and hips, driving her forward (attempting to, anyway).

ohhhh she's gonna get it ahahahahaha
    <3 @Mary

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i’ve dug some graves you’ll never find (anyone) - by Chemdog - 12-31-2018, 09:28 AM