• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [mature]  i’ve dug some graves you’ll never find (x)
    The black and white stag pranced over, his legs lifted gracefully with each stride. She watches amused until he comes to a halt, she notes his tardiness to which he replies great observation

He gazes over her body, she could tell he was a flirt, and to it she cocks her eye as he met her gaze once again. He extends his muzzle but leaves it hanging, she laughs and quickly bumps her own muzzle to his before pulling back in.

He breaks the silence noting that she is not one of them finishing off with an introduction. Chemdog she engrains his name to her memory. Not what?  A Loessian? Not exactly, though I am Sylvan, and we are basically Loessian. She nears her maw to his pelt, the scent of Loess barely clung to him, the soot from the mountain had nearly fallen off. If she had not known the scent so well, she could have mistaken him for a nomad.

She shrugs, it was all unimportant at this point, My name is Mary, I shall call you Chem, it rolls off the tongue...easier She teases as she circles around him, reaching out as she finished her sentences gently nipping at his stomach.

@[Chemdog] no worries! ^^

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i’ve dug some graves you’ll never find (anyone) - by Mary - 12-24-2018, 12:35 PM