• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane

My dreams have all come true

Electra serves to remind him that mistakes did have consequences. Wolfbane had given in to desire and let go of his willpower for what seemed like a second, and now they both felt the sting of rejection. For his sake it was due to something larger than their actions, something he doubted the colorful mare would understand. Plainly, she did want to learn what it was that kept Bane going back to Lepis faithfully, but she wanted it for herself - not for the knowledge, for the power.

Even if Lepis had never told him how she felt or if the Loess King denied his own feelings, it wouldn’t have changed the dynamic playing out before his eyes right now. Electra would still be searching for validation from him, just like how she’s pushing her skin against his right now. She’d still be dangling her worth afterwards too, turning her loyalty into a golden ticket he could buy with lies or truths. There’s a good chance she wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

“Of course you have a purpose. You don’t need anyone to tell you that.”The stallion insists in a low, firm voice. He doesn’t move, choosing instead to bear the weight of regret and Electra’s slender, womanly body. “What if you stayed because you wanted to?” Bane asks, “Because it’s true - I need you, Loess needs you. This could be your home.” He tells her.

“I’d prefer you stay with or without me.”

Like all good nightmares do

@[Electra] no! It's not trash and you know it <3
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane - by Electra - 11-22-2018, 12:50 PM
    RE: Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 12-22-2018, 11:50 PM