• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane
    For the first time in her life she finds herself afraid. By nature she is a selfish creature, abiding to the very terms of her own survival, snatching up every opportunity that would turn the odds in her favor. But this plague, this deathly contagion reaking havoc throughout Beqanna has drawn the royal pie-bald damsel over the edge.

She finds herself chained to the pampas, her mind stricken with endless boredom. 

Coupling season has gone and passed. Raging hormones no longer plague the minds of men, they are all too preoccupied with their children, and faithful wives to part take in Electra’s kinky fuckery. She can even see Bane himself—who had been subdued by her seductry not too long ago—has taken up a wife. Yet despite her craving to bed Bane she withholds herself, she knows the pale women in his bed is nothing but trouble, she’s seen the damage done to the deceased Sylvian king, and the threats of war that once strangled Loess. She will not allow herself to fall into the crossfires of a love triangle that will surely lead to her own demise.

Thus her only option becomes clear she must leave the the safe haven, she holds not purpose here. Although her fear of the sickness drives her to stay, she knows she holds no place here so she must go.

But before she leaves, she hails for the golden stag, like a siren luring in a sailor. Just this one last time. 

Ooc: accidentally deleted the thread oops!
    [Image: electra_by_cowgirlconrad-dcnkty9.png]

My dreams have all come true

It would be fair to say that he’s done his best to … stray clear from Electra’s path. Not necessarily ‘avoid’ but the mixture of their initial coupling and then the ensuing breakthrough he’d had with Lepis just made it seem as if tensions would be strained. Besides, between the necessity of gathering them all together, ceding the Pampas to Noah, and adoring the life of his precious firstborn, Wolfbane has been rather busy of late.

Still, Electra’s call for his attention doesn’t go unheeded. The blue-striped stallion glances heavily down at his brood, Pteron, before calling out a quick goodbye and turning on his heel to gallop over springtime knolls and through lush, wildflower meadows. He finds her somewhat on edge nearby an outcropping of weathered old trees, pulling up to a short halt while shaking out his thick neck. Accentuated by the banner wave of his trojanesque mane, Bane curls his powerful head towards a broad, yellow chest and glances down his glimmering nose at the slightly taller female, a knowing smirk taking place along the curve of his dark mouth.

“Why do I get the feeling I’m not going to like what comes out of your mouth?” He asks her, gaze drawn to the sweet angles of her face. Once upon a time they’d been contorted in pleasure, something he’d given her that he finds particularly hard to forget in such close proximity. “Is everything alright?”

Like all good nightmares do

@[Electra]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]
    Electra

She knew it wouldn't take long for him to respond, after all it's hard stray away from something so satisfying

Her gaze dripping with hunger, why the fuck is he so god damn handsome? She thinks as that classic coy smile of hers finds a way onto her pale lips. Her vibrant hues running over every inch of his gold and iridescent azure body, rippling with muscle. She eases herself closer to him, tension rising within the pit of her stomach, her hide barely inches away from his touch. And with arid, sweet voice she breathes, "Because your not."

She wanted what she knew could never be hers, she wanted Bane to warm her bed again and again. But she could never have him. His pale wife held dominion over his body, and over his heart, while Electra burned with lust. Angered and frustrated, and above all fearful of the plague that lingers outside the bounds of the Pampas, she finds herself worthless and bored.

Her violet eyes flicker to meet his gaze, "Bane, tell me I have a purpose." She breathes, as she presses her body against him, his musk is intoxicating. "If you can tell me otherwise I won't leave. I won't leave you." She murmurs, her tone carved with more of an edge yet still maitinginp her wickedly sweet vocals. 

like the sweetener you are

I feel like this is trash, I'm sorry.
    @[Wolfbane]

My dreams have all come true

Electra serves to remind him that mistakes did have consequences. Wolfbane had given in to desire and let go of his willpower for what seemed like a second, and now they both felt the sting of rejection. For his sake it was due to something larger than their actions, something he doubted the colorful mare would understand. Plainly, she did want to learn what it was that kept Bane going back to Lepis faithfully, but she wanted it for herself - not for the knowledge, for the power.

Even if Lepis had never told him how she felt or if the Loess King denied his own feelings, it wouldn’t have changed the dynamic playing out before his eyes right now. Electra would still be searching for validation from him, just like how she’s pushing her skin against his right now. She’d still be dangling her worth afterwards too, turning her loyalty into a golden ticket he could buy with lies or truths. There’s a good chance she wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

“Of course you have a purpose. You don’t need anyone to tell you that.”The stallion insists in a low, firm voice. He doesn’t move, choosing instead to bear the weight of regret and Electra’s slender, womanly body. “What if you stayed because you wanted to?” Bane asks, “Because it’s true - I need you, Loess needs you. This could be your home.” He tells her.

“I’d prefer you stay with or without me.”

Like all good nightmares do

@[Electra] no! It's not trash and you know it <3
    Electra

She's an impatient creature, plagued with turmoil and destruction. She waits for no one. Yet she waited for him, and what a stupid fucking mistake.

Pressed up against his skin, she grows flustered by his words, infuriated by such suggestions. Does he seriously think her loyalty comes for free? Everyone has their price, and hers is no exception. She pulls away violently, her body phasing away from his touch. She chuckles, it's sweet and soft as she recoils, "you thought my loyalty was free?" A wicked smile forms on her pale lips. "everyone has a price Bane, and mine is just far more selective." She pauses her body spiraling, into a translucent ivory mist. 

"I don't stay for Loess, or for you, I stay for the pay out." Her vibrant hues flicker, as she strides forwards her body phasing right through his, intangible to touch. "I'd say we're through here." She croons her angular head back, her ghastly figure swaying as she walks, the earth around her rising into the air, stirring around her. 

like the sweetener you are

Sorry for the wait @[Wolfbane]
    Basically she's done with Loess/The Pampas unless Bane can essentially "Pay up"

Last time, she hadn’t been this good with her power. Invisibility, or really something more since her body loses its firmness and slides right through his own. He’s impressed, even if her casual trick is made with a sneer and then tied up with an adorable, passive aggressive insult.

“Agreed.” He responds, when Electra considers the idea that she no longer belonged here, or with his crew. If it wasn’t painfully obvious before, now Bane was made doubly aware that having someone like this horse (who reminded him of Kaurma, in a laughably annoying way) simply meant the rest of Loess would suffer for keeping her on. Best to let her off the hook, small catch that she was. “Thanks for the good time though.” He winks towards her retreating form.

How could she think to demand a price for something she’d already given away, to him, for free? “Maybe next time you ask for the pay out before you deliver the goods, yeah?” Bane informs her, laughing at the irony. At this rate her mercenary skills would’ve put them in debt. “Good luck, Electra.” The stallion shakes his head, more than a bit disappointed at having wasted his time in coming here. “You’re going to need it.”

Answer given and seeing no reason as to why he would possibly stay, Wolfbane flicks his wings to full-span and pushes off from the ground, taking flight in the measure of a few beats before he’s in the air and soon out of Electra’s sight. Good riddance, he thinks as he soars, happy to close a rather uncomfortable door to his past.

King of Loess : Leader of the Southlands

Wolfbane

@[Electra]