• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

now I limit myself to a six gun quota
    I suck guys. :|

Her excited orange-brown eyes shift from the black mare back to the pretty palomino painted mare when she briefly disappears as well. Nebibi is much too happy to discover that there are plenty of others who share something in common with her. Rhy then questions her abilities fully, but Nebibi certainly didn’t mind in the least.

She smiles softly, “I can just turn plain ole invisible. Not like Father, of course. He likes to sink into the shadows almost as if he wore a cloak or something.

Nebibi didn’t quite realize that her own invisibility differed greatly from Michaelis’, which relied purely upon the amount of shadows available at the time. But her control was still somewhat shaky due to her young age and inexperience. But she would perhaps grow into her ability sooner or later.

She is content to listen to both of the mare’s brief descriptions of where they called home. Nebibi glances curiously at the black mare who remained the only silent one among their group. But if she chose to not offer up her own little speech, then Nebibi would pay close attention to the two who seemed most inviting. After all, she was here to move house, as they say. She is quite torn between the two wonderful sounding kingdoms. They seem like places that would offer much for one who possessed a curious soul.

Nebibi briefly contemplates the two offers that had been put on the table before studying the two mares before her once again. It appears as if she had been asked a life or death question. But for all her seemingly free-spiritedness, the idea of living apart from Michaelis and Ginia was slightly frightening. Taking that first big step towards independence could be quite daunting for most. Nevertheless, she had come here with purpose.

It sounds like you both have lovely homes! Can I ask what you love most about them? I’ve only ever lived in the meadow. It seems quite dull in comparison to the other places.

nebibi

I've played down every feelin' I've felt
    And I bottled them up 'til the well ran over

Messages In This Thread
    now I limit myself to a six gun quota - by nebibi - 07-09-2015, 02:12 AM
    RE: now I limit myself to a six gun quota - by nebibi - 08-18-2015, 04:42 AM