• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any]

Mary
    The hound greets her as she approaches, a small grin tugging at her maw as she quickly glances to her king. A mutual enjoyment of each other, without wanting a relationship with one another. Not the traditional relationship, and certainly not one her father would approve of, but all the better reason to pursue it. So glad you could join us he says, a hint of irritation in his tone. She only responds with a dip of her head, anyone else I should be expecting? He follows up, his irritation was obvious at this point, she matches his gaze with a grin Siblings? There are quiet a few of us, but who knows where Lothar went off too, and Corban is just a newborn. Just me and Delta here, if that is what you mean. Certainly father had his share of children, her mother returned to Sylva only to drop of her brother, Corban, unable to care for him. Mary agreed to watch over him, but she would certainly not be the mother figure the colt deserved.

Her eyes flick to the bay equine, the one that she and Sinner were curious as to why they were trespassing. He seemed cautious but then he spews out how he was born in Sylva, and he has no other home. He wants to become a resident, and does not mind working. Her gaze narrows in on the young stallion, his approach was rather pathetic but they could always use dedicated members.

Mary's hazel optics flick to her brother who quickly comes to the strangers aid, noting that he is no threat and the kingdom needs numbers to be strong. He was talking to Sinner of course, his tone was perhaps a bit testy for a hell hound he did not know, but then she knew his last words were a mistake. Talking about how they had to leave or fall victim to the plague.

She opened her mouth to scold her brother, but Sinner beat her to the punch. Her gaze trickles back to the new king, he agrees that Sylva needed more members, but then he goes on to scold Delta, stating if anyone was afraid of they plague they do not have a spot amongst the Sylvan members. She did not expect a different response from Sinner, yet it still sounded foreign when he said it aloud.

He went on to say that he would protect Sylva and would not allow the kingdom to fall, a small smile tugged at her lips. She admired his strength and dedication to the kingdom, Sinner goes on to say they are both welcome to stay in Sylva, but they will not live in fear of the plague. Finally, as the hell hound fell silent she was able to speak, We can't live in fear Delta, who knows how long the Plague is going to stay. We cannot stay isolated to the safe zones she says, only strengthening Sinners claim. Her gaze turns back to the stranger What is your name? she questions, he wanted to stay in Sylva, yet did not properly introduce himself.

Long May She Reign

@[Juice] @[Delta] @[Sinner]

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Juice - 11-12-2018, 07:44 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-16-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Delta, any] - by Mary - 11-25-2018, 08:02 PM