• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

let my mind be your freedom; Kali/Umbra
    kharon

oh baby, I have not been kind

I love you too, Kali, he murmured, sweeping his nose gently against her. We'll see forests some day. We'll see it all. I'll take you after the world is safe again. He'd do anything for her.

Umbra kissed his shoulder and he turned to her in reflex of the soft affection, brushing his muzzle across her neck. Kali was right; she smelled good.

He smiled faintly as Kali moved to curl up on them where their skin met, essentially accepting Umbra and cuddling with her. It made him feel so warm and pleased inside, glad that she liked Umbra's company. Then he was reaching to nuzzle his Amber again as her wing draped gently over them.

"Do you wanna talk about it, baby?"

She brushed his neck and all these shared soft touches were really damn nice. He gave them back, too, brushing his white velvet over her, breathing her in, feeling her skin. He trailed it up to her throat, her jaw, traced it to the corner of her mouth where he lingered with a soft kiss as he watched her with pale grey eyes.

"Just a lot goin' on," he replied in a whisper. "We'll get through it."

I wish I could scrape away the dirt that's on my mind

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    RE: let my mind be your freedom; Kali/Umbra - by Kharon - 12-02-2018, 01:25 PM