• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

activity check / important notes.
    hey, everyone! :)

if you haven't had a chance yet, please make sure you take the time to read through the latest meeting:

http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=21455

magnus will be reinstating a single central caste with three ranks for those who wish to participate as diplomats, soldiers, or other. there will also be three open positions in the reinstated council (general, magister, and advisor). just let me know if you're interested in those positions, although i won't be filling them immediately.

i will also be using this thread as an ooc activity check.

if you have someone who will be staying in tephra, please reply and let me know the following:
    • if you would like to be placed on the upcoming tephra board
    • if you would like to be added as a resident or in the caste
    • if you are interested in any of the open council positions
    • if you would like to accompany magnus on upcoming trips to other lands
    i believe that's it for now.

dm if you have any questions, suggestions, etc.! 

- laura
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]
    jude checking in - it's probably obvious but she is very interested in a council position, and of course, would love to make kingdom visits! i think i'd like her to try her hand at the diplomat caste
    Aysel is here, and generally she'd be willing to take the position as General/in the War Caste. Aside from her I have Segolene and Myrkari who are also in Tephra and they are babies/child-residents.
    Rhaegor here - just in the caste for now please.
    [Image: rhae]
    Levi can be put in the caste for now, not exactly sure what he will be doing (beyond being in tephra) right now
    Celest is just passing through
    Sibyl is here and can be a resident, but she is not seeking rank
    Snout is here, just a resident tho
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

You can put Rapture as a resident, she probably won't be very useful, haha
    Krom, Karat and Kove will probably be wandering about.  Not entirely sure.  Kreation is cooking in the volcano and may emerge as some terminator style baby soon.  SO maybe just add them a sanctuary residents...?
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    Maiko will probably join - on the off chance she gets to feel useful somehow. Wink
    Idk where she belongs though, in the system or as resident.
    aurelie is just a baby but she's here and would love to follow magnus around if he goes on any trips to other lands!
    [Image: Leah.png]