• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

let my mind be your freedom; Kyveli
    kharon

oh baby, I have not been kind

He wasn't in the mood to meet anyone, not especially his twin's children. Not especially this one that was older than his parents. Her attraction was not distracting enough to let him forget that. And seeing her was less appealing seeing as how it was a stab in his heart, that Kylin had had kids. With someone else. Multiple someones, multiple kids. It was the hardest truth for him to accept, and yet there she stood before him. The loud proof, the screaming reminder.

He looked away and kept walking, his iron necklace glinting in the sunshine and tinkling softly as he shifted to go another direction. She'd approached him and Kali so boldly the last time, almost aggressively excited and it'd frightened his baby sister. He wasn't inclined to forget that either. Loud and obnoxious was not what he needed right now, or wanted.

It was definitely weird that his niece was older than him, still only a young adult. Still, a teenager with the height but not all the muscle tone filled out yet, lean. His wings buffered at his sides helped a little, give a bolstered sense of bulk where there was not much of any. At least she wasn't taller than him. That'd be even more awkward. Height, he definitely had. Tall and lanky as teenage boys typically were.

And there wasn't much teen about her, not that he had noticed. More young woman than girl. Not that he'd noticed. He certainly hadn't wanted to.

But he was leaving now anyway, and soon he wouldn't have to hear her voice in his head anymore.

I wish I could scrape away the dirt that's on my mind

@[Kyveli]  =/  he doesnt seem to feel very social, kind of moody, but we can try to thread them now if you'd like? xD
    Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy