• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  {FAERIES} I Call Her Karma

Arthas
    Betrayal ran deep in the southern sector, his friend, his lover, his champion. He was living his worst nightmare, dethroned in the blink of an eye. When he returned to his kingdom he could not find his youngest child, Lothar. He quickly searched for him, the scent was thick in the forest and what he approached was a foal, recently kissed by the plague.

His innocent child, he left him for his kingdom members, the same ones who turned there backs to there king. Because of his neglect Lothar now suffered from the plague, the very sickness the faeries struck down on beqanna.

The dapple king ran as fast as he could, he knew he had to beg the faeries for the safety and protection of his child. Lothar already lacked a mother, perhaps if she had stayed around this situation would not be his reality. Arthas ran as fast as his legs would carry him, his heart pounding with worry and adrenaline.

He breaks into the mountain, a place he had not seen in ages, and one he did not hope to visit for this occasion. He comes to a halt in the center, but it was silent and no one was around, now you want to hide? He thinks to himself, his body is in a rage. Dropping a plague on them all, but lacking the balls to remain for all to see HEY FAERIES! His tone is testy, shaky, I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU.

It wasn't a bone, he had a request, a favor, a huge favor, please his voice had calmed, almost pathetic. My son...he is sick...YOU DID THIS TO HIM! Arthas was many things, but a damn good parent was his best trait. He loved all of his children, and he won't let this one suffer for his lack of presence. Please, I have danced with the devil, I have evaded death once before, pass my immortality onto my son, please save his life. YOU OWE HIM THAT YOU COWARDS

Dangerous Business

OOC: risky arthas, per public approvals please pass the immortality trait onto Lothar and kill Arthas, whether it be punishment for talking like an asshole or just an eye for an eye.

http://www.beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20379

He demands, angry, loud.

This faerie had responded to their last furious visitor, given him a gift he saw as a curse, and sent him home. Apparently, he hadn’t spread the word of the consequences of dealing with the fae in a way that was rude. It’s too bad this one won’t be able to spread the tale of woe either.

The gray stallion has awoken this fae from a restless sleep. They have spent countless hours trying to undo what Carnage had done; trying to safeguard some places for their people, creating a path to a cure. Something that wouldn’t have been necessary if the sheep hadn’t foolishly heeded the call of the dark mage, but yet this creature has the gall to accuse them of causing this.

The ice fairy appears before him with a scowl, but also she has listened. If there’s one thing that makes her consider softening, it’s children. She raises her head and stares down at him, imperious and unrelenting. “We don’t owe any of you anything,” she says, voice clipped. “But children should not suffer for the sins of their parents.” With a thought, she strips away the man’s immortality and gifts it to his son. “But everything has a price.”

No longer immortal, no longer afforded any protection; she gives him his son’s plague. And then, simply because his demanding manner and offensive assumptions about the fae’s role in the plague have made mad, she speeds it up; helps it along. Studies the effects of the plague as it kills him, quite quickly now. Perhaps the knowledge will help them find the cure.
    Fire to my ice. Ice to my fever.