• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  There ain't a casket strong enough for me; Jude
    peregrine jude
    i glow pink in the night in my room

The ebb and flow of power: Jude sways back and forth on its gusting and neverending winds. She is good at control - controlling her true feelings, controlling the weak-minded, controlling what does and does not touch her. One might even say she is obsessed with it, for power and authority are always weaving such intricate webs across her mind.

Jude is just a spider piecing together each delicate fiber, finding new prey in each finely spun corner.

She knows how good she looks, and she’s not surprised or really flattered when he compliments her - but she is pleased. Jude also knows what she can do with her body, and she can often read people for what they want: this stag has no problem throwing her own game back in her face.

Ashhal leans closer, hovering above the pastel pegasus (one might be intimidated, but that one is not Jude). She peers back up at him, eyes simmering and shifting as if to say give it your best shot. The question hangs in the air between them - Jude knows what it is: a dare. Will she follow through? Without a doubt, but for now she does not say anything. Instead, she stretches her muzzle to his neck, searching for the soft and sensitive flesh below. Her muzzle follows the sinewy lines, before snapping back, whispering -

“Don’t you want a release?”

When she looks at him this time, she’s inviting him closer. Jude does not move, for she has made her intentions clear enough:

“I can be one.”

i've been blossoming alone over you

@[Ashhal] i'm so sorry this took so long - she just was not agreeing with me and now she finally is D :

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There ain't a casket strong enough for me; Jude - by peregrine jude - 11-04-2018, 05:46 PM