• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private] Soul of root, heart of void - Titanica
    Through death we'll be together
    The young bay filly knew that she probably shouldn't have came  to the land. She was to young not to be with her mother but she just wanted to explore the lands alone. She wasn't sure just how to shut down her star aura off during the night. She was lost in her thoughts she didn't realize someone walked up to her. She gave the stallion a smile and said "No sir. The fire doesn't burn me although I think it does those who touch me when its burning. My name is Titanica but go by Nica." Yes her nickname and name was both pretty unique she though. She was both excited and scared of the stallion who stood before her. She gave the stallion another smile and said "May I ask you for your name sir?"

@[Rajanish]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [private] Soul of root, heart of void - Titanica - by Titanica - 10-25-2018, 12:02 PM