• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When I leave, will you let me go? [Any]
    Tyrna

When I leave, will you let me go?
    The wolf inside her remember's the tang of copper and rush of adrenaline that accompanies the kill, and he does his best to remind her. He whispers lovingly in her ear of the power she wields. Of how strong they are together, of all the things he's done for her, of all the things he will do to her. It's a constant drone that plagues her when she's alone. The sweet sinful voice that pushes her to seek company just for a moments peace, and what drives her again and again to the solitude of the woods.

Tonight she is alone.

She is alone, and then she's not. Tyrna's reverie is disturbed by a flash of brown pelt and and the piteous whine of a pup. Glancing down, she spots it. A ruffled thing of gangly limbs and too large paws one of which looks like it was dipped in the night sky. She starts and takes a step back, tossing her head and preparing to fight. It takes her a glance to see that compared to the monster inside, this wolf pup is no threat. It's kinda cute and, well, fluffy. She blinks down at the pup before dipping her head down to sniff at him. The boy smells like a predator but has the lingering scents of Beqanna magic about him. A shifter. She had known many shifters in her years and this one seemed no different. She gently huffs into the boys fur before drawing up to her full height, watching him. Her hide blends with the shadows while her horns and eyes glint in the moonlight.

"Hello Little One. Aren't you a little far from home?"

Silver dapple sabino|Mare|Andalusian Hybrid

Messages In This Thread
    RE: When I leave, will you let me go? [Any] - by Tyrna - 10-08-2018, 04:02 PM