• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When I leave, will you let me go? [Any]
    Cyneric
    the Wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

His mother might not follow this time.

This time, the boy changed form. It’s a brown wolf puppy, still showing the one dark blue sock on his right forepaw, with the stars and swirls in it reminding one of a galaxy perhaps. But he doesn’t really care at this point how he looks. All he wants is to run far away, running, running... chasing.

His nose picks up a scent, prey, and even though he is young, in this predatory form he has a predator’s instincts. Having replaced several milk teeth for sharper ones already, he should be capable of fending for himself.

It’s not true, though. His green mother might be angry of him for running away all the time; so far she’s welcomed him back to her as long as he sort-of-behaved. This time however, he’s turned into a puppy instead of his normal form, and one can argue a wolf, even as a child, needs no horse for a mother.

He pounces, but is not fast enough to catch the rabbit. Whining softly, he looks about his surroundings.

He’d better find a teacher.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: When I leave, will you let me go? [Any] - by Cyneric - 10-08-2018, 02:48 AM