• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i told you that i need affection, starsin.
    In my dark times, I'll be going back to these streets, promising everything I do not mean. In my dark times, baby, this is all I could be
    She’s warm against his skin and he closes his eyes for a moment. He’s too young for lust so instead he dreams of napping beside her in the summer sun, dreaming of their future. The days will all be golden and saturated with happiness. But then she’s speaking and he opens his eyes once more as he listens to her objections to his request. Wow, okay. Rude. Starsin’s lips are on his shoulder though and it dispels the annoyance that had momentarily flickered in him.

He follows when she dances out of reach and, to his surprise, laughter flows from his lips when she twirls to face him. Their eyes meet when she warns him of the things going bump in the night. His are wide with wonder as he hangs on her every word, drifting obediently with each syllable as it falls from her lips. But how could her mother leave her alone at night? Jenova kept him curled close to her when the sun set and distracted him from any fears that might arise in the dark. Who kept her safe, then?

She asks him to fill this void and his chest puffs up once more. Of course he could. All his imaginary foes would tremble before him, he’s certain. The gold and white of his wings spread once more in a display of his might.

I’ll protect you from everything, day or night. Rain or shine,” he declares with a proud grin. “That’s what boyfriends are for.

Ophanim figures if he’s persistent then she will resign herself to his wants. Before she can object once more, he turns to press himself against her and folds a wing around her small torso. He hasn’t quite learned how to make his smile more sincere but there is a childish sort of charm to his expression all the same. The angel boy bumps her cheek softly with his nose. In truth, he’s too shy to steal a kiss from her just yet, but he’s more than happy to simply sneak these simple affections.

You can spend every night with me if you want. I know I wouldn’t like to be alone.

For a moment, his smile is more genuine than before. The heart of their friendship begins to bloom as he feels some honest concern for her now.
    ophanim
    @[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i told you that i need affection, starsin. - by Ophanim - 10-21-2018, 11:43 PM