• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All good things are wild and free; any
    "Well if you really are staying, I should show you around," Warlight says with a smile as the mare walks towards her. Will returns to the trail, deciding to take the direction that will place them at the heart of the kingdom. 

As Kiko asks about a story Will may want to share, she pauses for a moment, several different scenarios popping into her mind at once. She thinks of Clayton and their adventures, she thinks of the time she transported her grandfather to Hyaline in a dream, and of course she thinks of her brothers. But the story that wins out is one she doesn't think she's told before.

"One time I accidentally teleported myself to an island off the coast of Nerine," she begins as if everyone knew teleportation was no big deal. "And I was the only one there, and it was small and storming. I guess I had been thinking about the island when I fell asleep, we can just see it from the beach up north, and I woke up there. I was no frightened I couldn't fall asleep again until the storm passed. I had to wait it out, clinging to the rocks like the little crabs."

"But I was little then," she explains with mild embarrassment. "I'm not scared of storms anymore, and I'm better at controlling it now." She continues walking after that, glancing back to see what the newcomer thinks of her story.
    [Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    All good things are wild and free; any - by Kiko - 10-01-2018, 04:33 PM
    RE: All good things are wild and free; any - by Warlight - 10-08-2018, 08:26 PM