• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane, any
    Electra

“Maybe they do....” She toys, biting her lip as a coy smile formed on her lips. Her neon gaze whirling around to meet the blue and gold stag rising up from the verdant rocky hills. He was handsome she had to admit, the blue and gold ties of his coat paired with ivory fangs protruding from his lips.

She steps closer as he offers his name, Wolfbane at her service? Don’t mind if do. 

“I’m sure there’s plenty you can do for me.” Her smile widening as she speaks.  But I’m here because my set of skills may be of use to you...” she trails, silver flecked lashes fluttering. 

Moving closer, hips swaying in almost a hypnotic motion as she nears him. Merely inches away from his touch, she relishes the intoxicating tension between them. And with  low sweet vocals, “Perhaps I could show you?” 

Like the sweetener you are

Super short xD @[Wolfbane]
    [Image: electra_by_cowgirlconrad-dcnkty9.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane, any - by Electra - 10-04-2018, 05:01 PM