• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

are you deranged like me, are you strange like me? anyone
    lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me, do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

It doesn’t take long for someone to come, and before she turns around, a satisfied smile plays across her lips, hidden from his view. But it disappears as she twirls to face the agitated stallion, not at all deterred by his demanding voice. She tilts her baby-doll head upwards, her night sky colored eyes settling on his. She is still mastering her gift, and it takes her a moment to find her bearings within his mind. For one, his mind seemed just as wild as he was. His thoughts are racing, flinging accusations at her, which makes the encounter all the more amusing. But eventually she is able to pick out the information she was looking for, and she stares up him from beneath long lashes.  ”Oh, you mean Aleksandr?” Her voice is trill and child like, but the way she lingers over the name is anything but innocent.

She giggles, but it’s almost a mockery of what a child’s laugh should sound like. It is honey-thick, dripping from her mouth as she trots a few lively paces away  from the older male. ”Did it occur to you that perhaps he doesn’t want to be found?” Her words are too annunciated, like she was a child puppet with a grown voice. She pauses, letting the words linger in the air, before she gives a careless roll of her shoulders and offers flippantly, ”Maybe he just doesn’t want to be found by you.” The impish glint in her eyes sparkled like stars, and her too-long legs lead her in a frolicking circle around him. ”What makes you think little old me would know anything about your brother anyway?” She asks sweetly, flicking her short tail and looking up at him with doe-eyes.

@[dominik]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: are you deranged like me, are you strange like me? anyone - by Starsin - 10-04-2018, 11:35 PM