• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

are you deranged like me, are you strange like me? anyone

She walked differently. His eyes narrowed.
    She knows something.

It didn't matter that she was a damn child. She was damn well going to tell him where his brother was.

He stomped right up to her, every step as solid and deliberate as his resolve to find that idiot brother of his, no doubt getting himself into trouble and needing a beating - and a rescue. That jerk couldn't keep his damn nose clean if it were sculpted from soap.

"Where is he!?" he demanded, stepping right up to her with dark, curling waves cascading over his red-brown neck. Shit. He should be more polite or something. She may not actually know anything, after all. So, fine. He straightened, looking down his fine nose at her, his eyes still hard. Okay. Let's try this again. He wasn't completely hopeless, right? Softer this time.

"I'm looking for my brother. He's a bit like me," and he took an impatient step back in demonstration of his pattern, "but black. Also - " and god, the part that got that fool in trouble the most, " - better-looking. Hot," he ground out between gritted teeth. Oh, right. He pulled his thick wings back, shifted them into thin see-through membranes so they were nearly invisible. "But no wings." You'd think I'd be better at this by now. And replaced his black wings how they were before.

Oh, hell.

"He.. also may have been a giant black cat." Idiot, brother. Whatever. It definitely got him the ladies, that was plenty clear. Which also got him a great deal of the trouble. Just saying.

"So have you seen him?" he demanded again.

dominik

hi. :|
    he's a little... eccentric. sorry.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: are you deranged like me, are you strange like me? anyone - by dominik - 09-29-2018, 05:30 PM