• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dangerous Business -[Sinner]
    He is humored by the way Arthas dips his head in greeting towards him. Familiarities were little of importance to the hellhound. It would be quite hard to find him bowing to any other. Everyone was an equal to him now, though that was perhaps saying too much for him. Sinner exactly wasn’t one to simple see himself as equal as another. Every person just was equal enough to play a part in being a stepping stone.

“What a rather peculiar question,” a sarcastic tone rolls off his tongue. He isn’t surprised in the slightest for the way Arthas comes seeking his advice. It was the right step to make, but he would not be made a fool without knowing everything that occurred within Sylva. “I would have thought since you made yourself a queen that you wouldn’t need my opinion.” His words are quick and he makes it quite obvious he is angry about the situation.

The hound would see to the matter straight and forward. “I don’t remember there being any mentions of another one of you from Loess to be ruling as well,” he continues, not leaving any room for Arthas to just speak yes. “It does not look good on your part as starting to be the new ruler of Sylva if I must say so. I certainly do not take kindly to such secretive decisions behind my back when we set an agreement. So perhaps you can start with a bit more honesty as we move forward here?” The hound falls silent, waiting for the reaction from the dappled gray king.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Arthas] Sorry for Sinner being a bit of a meanie xD I just couldn't pass the moment of him finding out that there was a queen ruling as well without him reacting to Arthas about it Heart
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Arthas - 09-19-2018, 08:12 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Sinner - 09-19-2018, 09:30 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:26 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Sinner - 09-25-2018, 12:14 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Arthas - 09-25-2018, 07:15 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Sinner - 10-10-2018, 10:50 PM