• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I praise the Lord, then break the Law || Brennen, Any ||

WOLFBANE

Rash in action and word, Leilan’s outburst does very little to douse the confidence Wolfbane feels. He merely tilts his nose aside, glancing sidelong at the self-proclaimed warrior with a half smirk as Lepis takes the liberty of reminding him just how much weight his opinions really measured. “Bitten off a bit more than he can chew.” Bane thinks to himself humorously, returning his attentions toward Brennen so that he could gauge the bay’s reaction.

Far be it from the Loessian to stop Sylva’s new Queen in her reprimands. The cream colored mare was justified in her tone so long as the Islander King found no offense.

What he found was displeasure in the roan stallion’s obtuseness, and Wolfbane appreciates that Brennen is willing enough to disagree with Leilan’s dismissal in order to contemplate reasonably. Had the opposite been true, the Pirate Lord would’ve returned home with much heavier thoughts in mind. Some sense of foreign magic follows on the heels of King Brennen’s reprimand, adding a light pressure to the forefront of Wolfbane’s skull due to the warped bubble they now speak in. It feels like a void but remains comfortable enough that the white-winged pegasus can continue to concentrate.

“Arthas was complicit in this idea when we last discussed it together.” He speaks into the vacuum, “I thought it best to come alone due to tension, but Lepis herself surprised me.” He tells truly.

“However our lack of camaraderie isn’t lost on me. I never expected this proposal to go on without a few hitches but I find it necessary to impose the idea that Loess and Sylva can be a force for good as much as a force to be reckoned with.” The drake says, “Send someone or come yourself to verify the authenticity of our proposed interrogation. I think it would only squeeze the perp that much harder, if they’re silly enough to be hiding in plain sight.”

Having spoken his peace, the tiger-pelted stallion sighs in remote satisfaction. “Do we have a deal?”

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Brennen] @[Lepis] @[Leilan]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I praise the Lord, then break the Law || Brennen, Any || - by Wolfbane - 10-06-2018, 11:26 AM