• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I praise the Lord, then break the Law || Brennen, Any ||

WOLFBANE

Leilan … despite the time passed and new accessories very little has changed about the intrusive, somewhat overbearing roan. Bane himself is more than content to let him fall silent beside his King, Brennen, in favor of more important matters like Arthas, and how the bay pegasus seems wary to be confronted by two eager well-to-do’s when their gray counterpart voiced opposing ideas. Glancing aside to Lepis, Wolfbane understands the initial hesitancy on Ischia’s behalf - why trust animosity? Why trust at all? - but he knows that personal affection for both his Cleric and his strongest ally won’t overshadow reason or peace.

Surely Brennen could see it as well.

The islander isn’t looking at them at all, though, when Wolfbane turns his attention back towards the ruler. Instead he’s searching the clear skies for an answer, but his voice returns as soon as his contemplation has ended. “The sins of our past are only burdened on the shoulders of those who remain.” Bane thinks, memories of his own father’s murder flashing to the forefront of his mind while he notices the turn of emotion on the usually stoic, mahogany face he’s staring at. Perhaps he can’t assume to know what Brennen has faced, but he certainly can understand the residual feelings such experiences leave. Scars, riddled on hearts trying to see the good and wealth in a world turned dark and poor.

“You might as well consider us one kingdom in entirety.” Bane chirps, ready to confront the question lingering on outsider’s minds. “Arthas is like a father to me, despite our obvious differences. Lepis herself has been a Loessian since birth, and she will continue to be a source of infallible support as both my ‘Adviser’ and Sylva’s Queen.” He smiles, glancing once more to the navy-tinged mare. “I suppose we’re almost a triumvirate of sorts. A three-in-one system of checks and balances.”

It’s the first time he’s considered such a thing, but to him it makes sense. Lepis was free to disagree (she was free to voice herself as she’d always been around Bane) and the idea wasn’t so far off-course from the allied powers and their relationships with one another. “As for Loess’s relationship with Ischia, I propose this: my ranked members need training. I was told so by a fairy, no less, and I don’t intend to take a suggestion like that lightly. We’ll conduct the interrogations and afterwards will agree to a year-long stasis of challenges or steals against your Island, expecting the same in return. I would, however, appreciate the opportunity to have my members able to mock with the renowned brotherhood.” He finally ends, on a grin.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Brennen] @[Lepis] @[Leilan] I tried to just tie it up quickly so Lepis could pick up where Bane left off! Sorry for the wait.
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I praise the Lord, then break the Law || Brennen, Any || - by Wolfbane - 09-28-2018, 10:13 AM