• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Wolfbane

WOLFBANE

He thinks of how absurd he was to assume her as a demon, but for some reason he enjoys the idea of continuing to label her Dreamweaver.

Kagerus can command the duality of pure existence, no mere feat. She can puncture the most intimate and sacred of places - one’s unsuspecting and detached conscious - and to Wolfbane, that’s a much heavier blow than the raw wounds her gilded horns had left in his chest. I can heal you … The mahogany overo tells him, and Bane only nods. “What a risk to come here, to expose herself.” He contemplates, avoiding her gaze as she continues to speak.

This had been a hate crime, then. All due to his lovely Cleric and still, the Lord can’t find a reason as to why he shouldn’t bear the brunt of those actions. He’d take this every night for the rest of his life if it meant that no one else under his command should be harmed.

“Not neighbors, allies.” He offers gruffly in response, managing to gather blue-striped legs beneath him so that Bane can rise and squarely meet Hyaline’s Queen eye to eye. “Valdis is on her way; apparently she and Lepis have familial ties on the filly’s fathers side … but that’s beyond the point. She’ll be back. Reunions shouldn’t bring negative results, I’ve made that clear to our favorite diplomat.” He chuckles himself, groaning afterwards from the effort.

“A year’s worth of the peace you want, that’s what I can give you. I’ll speak to Arthas so he’s informed. For all the trouble we’ve put you through, I think Loess can be more than flexible.” The brute sighs, shimmering eyelids weighing heavily over his vision. “Consider our borders open… or go back to ignoring us… your choice.” He mumbles, thick head lowering from exhaustion.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Kagerus] Feel free to reply IC or just message me via discord, whatever with her answer Smile
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 10-05-2018, 08:30 AM