• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Create, explore, expand, conquer || Arthas, any ||

WOLFBANE

Through no fault of his own, Arthas is certainly not everyone’s cup of tea but to Bane, the muscular grey is a hard shot of his favorite liquor. The pegasus refuses to stifle a broad grin when he’s intercepted by his previous mentor, a hefty, excited shake of his striped neck and the gentle pawing of his forehoof over the ice-hardened ground giving away just how elated Wolfbane was to be in the presence of someone who’d become like a father to him.

“King Arthas!!” He exclaims, settling into a comfortable stance before shuffling both pale wings over his back. “It’s incredible to see you, old grizzly.” Bane quips, mouth twisting into his signature smirk. “You look great; leadership suits you. Always has.”

This is the lull they’ve come to know, both content in one another’s presence before serious matters arose. Loess’s golden-blue drake has come to understand above everything else twisting out of control in their world that this - their comradery - can be trusted. Bane is vividly aware that throughout his life he’s only had a select few to depend on and lately, that list is growing shorter with few exceptions (unexpectedly, the charming shape of Breckin’s smiling face comes to mind.) The relationship he harbors with Sylva’s new ruler is one that will be impossible to break.

“Aside from admiring your devilishly handsome face, I’ve come to ask how the trips to Nerine and Tephra went?” Bane trudges on, only slightly eager to be done with necessities so he could return to the comforting steam of Loess and her thermal pools. “In other news Kagerus and I didn’t seem to reach a conclusion but I suppose in the end it didn’t matter. Lepis is back, though I’m sure you know already.” He grins cheekily.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Arthas] Bro’s for life <3
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Create, explore, expand, conquer || Arthas, any || - by Wolfbane - 09-12-2018, 09:15 AM