• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    in response to hyaline’s tantrum:
    card steal for ilma of hyaline
    maximum sentence of one BQ year (2 RL months)

however, if ilma would like to attempt an adult conversation, diplomat-to-diplomat, before throwing a hissy fit and threatening loess with war (which her queen seems unable to do), then i, lepis, would be glad to commute her proposed sentence to no longer than the length of our conversation.
    Dear Lepis,

I am quite sure two steals in a row for the maximum amount of time is being frowned upon by your current allies as well as mine, so I would like to advise you: next time just come to visit me when you wish to talk to me. As I told you before, I would have come had you asked nicely. I am curious what Nerine’s leader has to say about this as wel.

Our queen Kagerus seems to favour her position as general and champion, and you’ve angered her majorly; as you may understand this is where her ultimatum hails from. I would lile to give you the notice that I personally, do not like your actions either but for the sake of peacekeeping and hoping you will learn something about actions and consequences, I will visit you regardless of your attempts or the outcome of this steal.
    I would also like to talk to Wolfbane about this and hear if he knew about his steal. I understand that he trusts you and I suppose he would like to know that rash decisions such as a max-term steal, twice no less, will result in a strained, if at all, future relationship. For a kingdom who has previously tried to secure some form of alliance with you, which you seemed to reject, this was really uncalled for. You may both be young but I had expected more dignity from you.

As long as we have not settled this, no Loessian is welcome in Hyaline for sanctuary, for I can and will not overrule the consequences laid upon you by my queen, but you mayhaps will be welcomed if you call upon me at the border.

I will speak to you in person soon.
    Ilma

@[Wolfbane] @[Breckin] @[Kagerus] @[Solace]

(Phone post srry for typos)
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time
    *A quiet meep*... Loess has reached there max of two steals in 7 days.  Since Kaurma is residing in Loess.

*backs away slowly* XD
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    Whoops! didn’t realize Kaurma was a Loess resident.
    Cancel this steal then; we’ll use another route ;)