• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [mock]  Viserion
    While Viserion could have won back then, he just had been too slow, but to be honest, winning from a diplomat mare is way easier than winning from your brother who just happened to have won his mock battle in that same Tournament also – but then against another of the warrior class. But we all need to be different to make the world a colourful place, don’t we?
    Of course, he’s not smiling after his head passes after Viserion’s. But yes, go for it. Be angry. It probably dulls your sense of tactic; if you have one, apart from hiding behind your dragon scales.
    He can’t help but grin to himself at the words. He knows exactly who he’s messing with. He knows he’s messing with Breckin’s last and only ever mock battle partner, and that Viserion had taken it out on a mare with nothing to defend herself with. He’d seen then that Viserion took mocking too seriously, and he’s only a little surprised at the way he comes at him now – Leilan quickly moves his ears all the way into his mane in displeasure, shaking his mane – shimmering – to distract the guy’s vision, but losing a few of those as he is teared at. And wonders if he really thought that was necessary. They’re still brothers in arms or, supposed to be. Hmm.
    His full-shoulder shove is enough to bring the boy off-balance, especially combined with the harmless teeth scraping on the scales. Blunt horse teeth, nothing to worry about for one with dragon scales, but just about enough to be a distraction. It’s keeping him close like he’d aimed for, knowing that his Frost Aura would do it’s job nicely, causing burn-wounds (though, with the scales, it took longer than with Jesper at the time) as much as a Fire Aura would.
    But Viserion isn’t stupid enough to stay close, and half-bucks to make his getaway. Leilan makes a break for it as well, and the hooves land on his hindquarters rather than his front, simply by making a 90-or-more degree turn right, instead of keeping on the forward motion.
    But then they’re separated again, something that doesn’t befit the roan’s fighting style much. Continuing his turn, the two males now face each other with their healthy right sides, the dragon scaled one with a bruised bad shoulder, the gold-tressed one with a bad haunch. ”Hey man. It’s just a mock battle, you’re not here to kill.” he shakes his head, awaiting a reprieve he won’t listen to – surely something about real battles and whatnot, but honestly, breaking ribs and legs or tearing off ears was not something he could appreciate from a fellow Ischian. He didn’t believe Brennen would either, but this heated youth had much to learn about restraint yet, it seemed. He should have known from how easily he had jumped into the challenge.
    He eyed the scaled boy. ”What, no attack? Damn, you’re really gonna make me do all the thinking here?” This getting away after all, just put them in their original positions. Surely he could have done something more than that.
    Leilan circles his battling companion, right side facing Viserion’s right the whole time, just waiting. Waiting to see if he would do something else or if he was really waiting on Leilan here. Nothing happened. He makes a few faints, somewhat disappointed that he can’t throw some of his icy aura trait at the guy. Ever so slowly, he makes the circle smaller, until one of his faints isn’t a faint anymore. He dives for the underbelly, ears back, teeth at the ready, but deliberately lands further away and slightly to the left, giving one solid, definitive buck towards the male. There. It’s honestly Viserion’s turn to make a move, not his, but if he really wants to, then he can get that other attack. He hopes it lands near or in the guy’s barrel, and has been aiming for that area mostly because it gives him a wide fault range – should Viserion have moved, there was a likely chance that he’d still get Leilan’s hooves in the rib, shoulder, or hind. He’s put his weight on his front hooves deliberately too – a strong and still whole area (for as long as that would take), it carried his weight more easily than his bruised hind would have. Perhaps that had been the reason Viserion’s half-hearted buck earlier hadn’t hit too well, with the bruise already on his left shoulder.

OOC @[Viserion]
    Well, I've been away and I'm still late but whatever. I told you that before xD
    Also why does Leilan get so much time to talk and tease, my goodness.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Viserion - by Leilan - 08-22-2018, 03:09 PM
    RE: Viserion - by Viserion - 08-22-2018, 11:59 PM
    RE: Viserion - by Leilan - 08-31-2018, 08:19 AM
    RE: Viserion - by Viserion - 09-04-2018, 03:31 PM
    RE: Viserion - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 03:03 PM
    RE: Viserion - by Shelbi - 09-19-2018, 11:38 PM
    RE: Viserion - by Vanilla Custard - 09-20-2018, 12:07 AM