• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd Like To Meet You All [Any]
    Ardashir
    He was used to being called Sister at this point but, the touch to his shoulder was a new gesture offered to him. Or, maybe his mind was playing gap games again. The porcelain stag offered his own gentle touch to the Dosh’s lower neck before pulling back. Ardashir’s ears flickered listening to Scorch’s reply,Yes it seems I have. Though still unsteady I think I can start to take pride in what my duties are.” He was patient as Scorch explained about the uniqueness of the world that they lived in. He nodded in agreement with the once bay mare.  

The mention of what Nalia wanted to do here in the kingdom made the stallion wiggle his ears in a bit of worry. The winged mare touched his shoulder after he had offered up his apologies. The stag turned his head at the touch of her wing and once more extended his neck out to touch Nalia’s crest and offer a bit of a playful nibble. Ardashir had never been one to grow close to anyone with anyone before but, a mild amount of flirting had been stirring between the two horses. The stirrings of affection might have even started to show themselves. But, Ard was not one for public displays and kept his touch short and respectful.

The bearded stallion remained silent as Scorch explained the ranks, and then Nalia spoke up about the diplomacy cast. He added his voice here once more,I think you would be a find Diplomat. And, there are or course great teachers here. The sisters take care of each other and offer up what they can when there are those in need of help.” A little glance was given to Scorch who had offered up her own help when he had been lost.Those that are good with their words are always valuable. And, they keep us that tend not to use a lot of words in check.” He chuckled a bit.

He would have to stay true to his word this time and show Nalia the caves and coves of Nerine. The stallion would work harder to be around for those that needed him. The queen, The Dosh, those of the war caste. and, of course Nalia he could not be a ghost to her anymore. There was something inside of him that wanted to be closer to her a little flutter maybe near that heart of his..

The blue in an ocean of gray..

@[Scorch]
    @[Nalia]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-15-2018, 06:22 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-22-2018, 11:35 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-22-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-23-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-24-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Ardashir - 08-26-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-26-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-27-2018, 12:27 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-04-2018, 01:05 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 09-04-2018, 11:01 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 09-05-2018, 03:59 PM