• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd Like To Meet You All [Any]
    Well, Nalia got what she asked for. She just didn't know that it would be such a spectacle. Shortly after the young filly ceased her elaborate dancing in the meadow, a loud voice rang out, causing Nalia's head to shoot up like she had been stung by a bee. Her eyes darted to where the voice had come from, seeing another horse there, one that was taller than her from what the filly could tell.

Quick as lightning the other horse cantered down the hill toward Nalia, and the filly, though not frightened, was definitely startled. She turned and began to trot away, but the other horse, a mare now that she was closer, got in between Nalia and the meadow edge. She questioned Nalia's actions of dancing like a fool, wondering who allowed her to perform such a display.

Slightly put off, Nalia stomped one of her front hooves and snaked her head, her mane flipping from one side of her slim neck to the other. She was fully ready to show this mare she was more than capable of standing up for herself, but than, like flipping a switch, the mare's face lightened and her lips turned upwards into a friendly smile. Her stance relaxed so it was more of a horse relaxing, napping, in the field, rather than the tense posture of some horse who wanted to strike her down given the first chance.

As everything calmed, Nalia allowed herself a moment to take in the mare's appearance. She looked normal, save for the fact it seemed how her fur had been singed clear off her body. It wasn't an ugly sight to look at, unusual, yes, but Nalia wasn't really affected. Why should she be? She was the one with a pair of bird wings on her back, she'd be a hypocrite to say the mare called Scorch was unusual.

Scorch went on to say that she had not yet heard of Nalia. That didn't surprise the filly either; she had spent the good first portion of her time here in Nerine establishing those hiding spots after all. She wanted to make friends, even if she'd been shy at first. And, well, this was the first step. Nalia smiled back at Scorch, her hazel eyes bright as she spoke, "Well, there's a reason for that, but it's good to meet you Scorch. I'm Nalia; Ardashir brought me here a short time ago."

@[Scorch]

Messages In This Thread
    I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-15-2018, 06:22 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-22-2018, 11:35 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-22-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-23-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-24-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Ardashir - 08-26-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-26-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-27-2018, 12:27 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-04-2018, 01:05 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 09-04-2018, 11:01 PM