• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar?
    I V A R
    promising everything i do not mean
    His not-so-gentle nip is what startles her awake, and when he realizes this is presses his scaled muzzle more gently there. A wordless comfort for the damage of his excitement, one that turns into a gentle caresses before he pulls away to let her stand.

The kelpie’s face does not betray him; the smile the he gives the befuddled mare is fond and gentle.

“You fell asleep,” he tells her as he brushes a hank of crisp mane out of her face. “Don’t you remember? I told you to rest.”Ivar had not expected to deal with the aftermath of their delightful afternoon, but he has always been a quick thinker and Kylin has always been too trusting for her own good.

“The current caught you and we came here.” Continues the scaled creature, gesturing at the empty beach. “Not my favorite place, I must admit.” Rather than giving her space, the kelpie keeps near, his gentle caresses smooth and slow, as though they are a continuation of what she thinks had been a dream. He could hypnotize her again, he knows, but he has seen the effect of too much mind control. For all that he loves the compliance of mares, he is rather fond of Kylin and would prefer to keep her sane as long as possible.

“Maybe next time you will listen to me when I tell you you’ve had enough, hmm?” He breathes into the soft curve of her nearest ear before nipping gently at the curve of her jaw. “Let’s go home,” he adds, “Perhaps we can stop in Sylva on the way? It’s been a while since I visited.” Ivar is unaware (uncaring, really) of the changes in the autumn kingdom since his time there as a child. Still, he’d always meant to show Kylin the place he’d grown up, and this seems as good a time as any.

I know my lies could not make you believe
    in my dark times, baby this is all I could be
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

@[Kylin]
    Maybe adventure in Sylva time? Or they could just say they went and we could continue in Ischia? Either is fine with me Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar? - by Kylin - 06-22-2018, 02:56 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar? - by Ivar - 06-24-2018, 10:22 PM