• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I make the Devil go weak in the knees || Merida ||

Merida

Wondering where you've been all my life, I just started living

A rugged gasp leaves her obsidian lips as her chest is thrown into the smooth, cold rock of their den, her neck twisting into a thick curve with the pressure of his mouth against the tangled tendrils of her mane. He’s pinned her between the solid stone and himself, a warmth spreading through her that has not shown itself in years. The feeling is carnal and white hot as it filters through her most sensitive parts, settling into the pit of her stomach as she begins to pant, her breath filled with desire and a lust she didn’t know she could feel. His voice makes her weak - dripping with strength and passion, rough as it pulses against the sleek black of her flesh, soft gasps leaving her in deep and shuddering exhales, encouraging him and frustrating him in one breath. 

I should devour you.

Her eyes roll upwards, the burning of her scarlet irises hidden beneath fluttering black lids. His mouth travels quickly, nipping her velveteen skin with purpose and awe, trailing across the curve of her round buttocks. Her ears pin against her neck, a sharp squeal leaving her throat as a single foreleg raises and crashes loudly against stone, tormented and angry all at once. “Devour me, Crevan..” she pleads in a single exhale of breath as she allows him to ready herself for him, more than willing to croon for him beneath his weight. 

“Eat me up.”

He is selfish but so is she, stepping back easily into the solidity of the pressure of him between her legs. He is pulsing with desire and her body throbs in kind, quaking with desperation and uncontrollable need that only Crevan can satiate. It feels right being beneath a man she had unknowingly desired for what seems like an eternity, each movement beneath him made with urgency and purpose. She aches for him, their coupling smooth and natural and fierce all at once - as if she had been crafted just for him. She has had sex before, but with each stroke paired with the intermingling of their sweat and sharp cries of ecstasy, she realizes that this is making love.

Primal, rugged, dirty, fervent, powerful - the physical manifestation of how he consistently makes her feel.

@[Crevan]
    Wink
    saucy

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I make the Devil go weak in the knees || Merida || - by Merida - 06-28-2018, 03:42 PM