• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dangerous Business -[Lepis]
    Arthas

He had just met with Morty, discussing political stuff, there alliance, there enemies. The whole conversation he could not wait for it to end, he was curious where Lepis was, how was she? He was almost at the border of Sylva, beside Loess, a shallow nicker escapes his maw. He hopes that once again his pale navy friend would appear as she did last time.

He patiently waits, pacing as he lingered in a circle, waiting for the approach of another. His gaze looks to the top of the trees, Sylva surely offered much more cover and foliage compared to Loess that was rather open for those with wings. Although the denseness of the tress was nice, he preferred the green grass, and feeling the warmth of the sun on his back.

He hears another nearing, his ears pricked up and he steps toward the direction Lepis.... he questions, hoping. It had been a while since he last visited, and he only hoped she was still loyal to Loess...to him and that she had been in the same state as the last time they met. How could he forgive himself for allowing her to be injured?

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis]

Each step I take is painful. The wounds on my ribcage open a little farther with every movement, and I am only a quarter of the way back to my cave before I can feel the slow drip of red blood down my sides. I had returned from Ischia only yesterday, greeted by the King upon my arrival in the least welcoming way possible.

The blood he drew had served as a siren call to his minions; Kwartz had come to me in the night and his seed still dries on my inner legs, mixed with my blood and the remnants of Modicum Mortem and the pair of laughing bay stallions I have only just left. They are the cause of the bruise beneath my left eye and feathers that are missing from my broken wings.

My right wing drags along the forest floor as I move, and my left is held closer in the least painful way I can manage. My head hangs low, my vision obscured by the tangled mess of my mane. Had it really been just yesterday that I'd stood on a tropical island with the wind in my hair and white sand at my feet? It seems so long ago. I'd been happy, almost, even knowing that I would be returning to Sylva. My life in the woods has not been what I expected (no one expects to be repeatedly raped and tormented), but it had been tolerable.

The fear for my life that has been present since I first saw the crazed gleam in Modicum Mortem's eye remains. It is strong enough that when I hear the sound of my name I attempt to slip away, unnoticed by the man who calls for me. It's not until I duck behind a tree that I recognize the voice. My cracked ribs make deep breaths painful, but the scent is familiar.

"Arthas?" I whisper, my voice small and incredulous. "Arthas is that really you?" I'm scramble towards him before I even know it, desperate to press myself against his familiar warmth. A foot away I stumble to a stop, realizing in an instant how things have changed since our last interaction. He had left me in the winter, promising the position of queen to a bright-eyed virgin, and returns to find me broken, sullied by countless men whose scent and semen still cling to my body.

"I...I, uh." I struggle to find words, something to fill this terrible space between us. Dark humor is the first thing I grasp, though my split lip makes my attempted smile too feeble to be believed. "I guess Sylva liked your gift more than you thought they would, huh?"
    Arthas

He stood covered by a nearby tree, luck was surely on his side because it was not long before he heard Lepis whisper. He was not sure what to expect, although he did not expect what he saw. She runs towards him but comes to a halt instantly, was she afraid of Arthas? Did....did she blame him for this? I mean surely it was his fault, but did she find sympathy with her captors? L.....oh Lepis..... Is all he can manage to say, he could not meet her gaze.

She too had a hard time finding words but managed I guess Sylva liked your gift more than you thought the words sting. His ears lower to the dome of his head, he gazes at her, her wing drags on the floor, broken. He could smell a sex on her, and he could barely bring himself to look but when he did it did not appear to be gentle or wanted. He steps closer but stops himself, he turns his head unable to find her gaze Lepis....I am so sorry I failed you...

He wanted to turn and run away, perhaps leave beqanna but then he would leave her here a prisoner until they killed her. He forced his head to look straight, to find her gaze. Lepis, come home with me, I will deal with Morty, I cannot leave you here. I will never forgive myself for what has already happened. He steps aside and looks back towards Loess, he gestures her to head that way, and perhaps it was easier as he did not have to look at her. He did not have to see the disappointment in her gaze, the fear and pain that she has endured in her time here. Arthas sent her here, she has been tormented when he surely did not think anything like this would have happened to her.

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis]