• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Glitter On The Mattress [COME ONE, COME ALL]

His flight is quick as always.  He had things to do, plots to plan, so he wastes little time.  The forest was easily spotted and his knowledge of the kingdom is vast.  He had been born here after all...

He lands in a central clearing, diamond armor enveloping his body and causing a radiant shimmer.  His gaze cast from left to right.  It looked as if the foliage was slowly dying from disease he is sure.  Standing square, ears erect, his voice sounds, "Morty! Freak of Sylva. You have crossed me one too many times.  You have attacked my children, stolen from me and now sentenced my sister to death!  I told you Freak, I'd have my revenge.  Your bastard child is now my prisoner.  Beetlejuice, he has been named.  Only time will tell if his corpse will to wash up upon your shores..." He addresses any who are within ear shot.  Morty's minions would bring him the news if the clown didn't hear so himself...

With his message sent, his wings unfurl to launch him airborne again.  The air currents would carry him just as swiftly back to the volcanic island...

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Mortem Modicum] messenger pigeon alert XD
    Lepis is grazing in the clearing when the sparkling creature descends, and she glances up as he begins to shout. She does not reply, only continues to chew and then swallow the mouthful of sweet spring grass that she had torn up. Threats were not uncommon here in the autumn woods, but they are rarely delivered by those not under the reign of the red-nosed king.

She doesn't recognize the stranger who trumpets his threat to kill a child into the Sylvan woods, but there is enough motion in her peripheral vision to suggest that there are others who have heard the message that the volcanic messenger carries. They will tell Modicum Mortem, if he is not among them, and she will hold tightly to the news of this proclamation for a time when it might become useful.
    Modicum Mortem hears Klaudius’ call, and answers it swiftly. Legs carry him to the purple stallion, and he listens, face straight and unwavering.

Beetlejuice. The name of his son, from the whore he’d picked up one day. He didn’t recall her name. Klaudius does what he does best - makes a scene - and Morty can only laugh.

“Have your fun Klaudius. Try to raise him to be righteous,” He says, eyes rolling. “But dont act like you’re better than me. Don’t act like there arent skeletons in your closet...Beetlejuice will come back.” He turns to leave “They always do.”