• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan]

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    So far so good - not an angry response to his presence, at least. "I've missed you so dearly," he brings up. Well, it's not that he doesn't like Arthas anyway - just not his position as a prisoner for everybody to step on, to be frank. He shakes his head. "To be honest I don't feel like sitting on an island all the time. You couldn't ask me to be loyal to you by giving up loyalty to someone, something, else, but perhaps there is a way in the middle, you think?" he looks at the grey horse, trying to estimate how his words would fall. "You know I mostly escaped because of our disagreements and the prisoner rank that I got stuck with all the time, don't you?" Well if he didn't, he did now. "Perhaps if there's something else for me to do besides sitting around and be looked down at, I could make sure you weren't attacked by Ischia or Nerine." Simply being there would be enough, he knew - his mother wouldn't attack a land that treated her son well if he told her not to; Ischia would be the same. There was just the matter of what would happen if there would be outright war anyway. But ah, he could think of that when the time came.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Arthas] Short and to the point, heh Tongue
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 05-20-2018, 07:56 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 01:51 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-01-2018, 08:17 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-19-2018, 11:53 AM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-20-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Leilan - 06-22-2018, 08:21 PM
    RE: This Is My Kingdom Come -[Leilan] - by Arthas - 06-24-2018, 06:57 PM