• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Kylin, Any]

She is perfection.  All he has ever wanted or needed, plus so much more.  The slight glitter of her wings intrigues him as does the softness of her touch.  He only wishes these moments could last longer.  That she would agree to be with him, day in and day out.  The first thing he sees in the morning and the last he sees at night.  This is idea is short lived, as she is once again refusing his proposal.  Obviously with perfection comes stubbornness...

Their shared embrace slowly releases and he is left gazing upon her.  Trying his hardest to understand her affection for this place.  It gives her nothing and still she stays.  It is a harbor of constant pain and heartache, yet, she stays.  It causes his head to tilt in confusion.  He has been patient.  Waiting for her to join him.  To start a new life.  A family.

Together.

A rumble of distress rises within his throat as he turns his face away from her, "Can't you just visit, for a while...?  You'll see it's not so bad, Kylin."  Looking back to her with pleading eyes, he can see she isn't leaving.  Not for him, not for anyone.  It wrenches his gut into knots at this realization that again he would be leaving Ischia without her...

Soon he decides their touches are again fleeting moments.  It was almost too much to bare, and her refusal leaves a soured taste on his tongue.  His muzzle reaches for her.  Lavender lips placing soft kisses along her skin.  All he can do is whisper her a promise, "I'll return soon..."  With that he turns to depart from her side.  Wings lifting him into the salty sea air and transporting him back to Tephra.  

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Kylin] <3 obviously he doesn't expect her to agree but it'll make for a dramatic exit and enter on the birthing thread Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Kylin, Any] - by Klaudius - 05-21-2018, 07:47 PM