• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    Drax
    He was older now, and so was she, he did not pay much attention the last run in the pair had. But now that he has had time to glance her over, she could not help but notice the beauty she held, she seemed so pure and innocent. Nothing Drax couldn't change a grin curls on his lips, he steps closer to her, he was young and barely knew what sex was but the scent is all that lingered throughout Sylva. He only grew more interested in it as the days grew on, she could be a perfect victim.

His thoughts were racing in his mind but he forced himself to listen to her, or at least appear like he was. Maiven she introduces herself as, she continues on to note that she left Ischia when Krone was exiled, adding she lived in Tephra now. Ahh yes, my father Brennen sure is a bastard, always ruining the fun. He extends his neck to press his muzzle on her shoulder We did have so much fun didn't we? He questions, but she would probably think he was crazy. I am sure we could continue to have fun He closes the space between them, his body now pressed against hers.

Who cares about Tephra, come to Sylva, everyone is talking about us. That was true, everyone seemed to have something to say about Sylva and the residents in it. He was being nice by offering her the chance to agree to come to Sylva, but in reality she had no choice. He may be young but he was strong and did not fear forcing her to do what he pleases. 

Don't Light My Fire

@[Maiven]

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-05-2018, 07:55 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-12-2018, 08:32 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-15-2018, 08:29 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-17-2018, 11:20 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-17-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-20-2018, 02:17 PM