• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let the Ocean Take Me [Maugrim/Any]
    Krone is stick between two emotions - part of her just wants the bastard to kill her, the other wants to fight him, to protect the life growing within her. But she is tired, so so exhausted, and it’s becoming increasingly clear that her minutes alive were coming to an end.

Her burning eyes are shut tightly, glued together by salt and sand and moisture. She makes no attempts to open them like she had before; she makes no attempts to rid herself of the leech that sucked at her spine. She’d never felt so fragile, she’d never been so hopeless.

Just end it... She thinks, but then a voice emerges from the shadows.

Little does she know that this voice and her kidnapper would be her undoing.

“Maugrim,” His voice is cold and stoic. Not quite angry, but definitely not happy at the situation. Would she be saved? “Don’t you see, Riverlord?” See what? “She’s pregnant. Think of the things the child could do for Sylva, for you, for US.”. The intruder doesn’t come closer, in fact, his voice is drifting, as if he’s retreating to the shadows. No, no please don’t leave her alone. “Do what you will with her - torture her, fuck her. But do not kill her...not until I get that child.”

@[Maugrim] Basically do whatever and have fun with her but he’s like I WANT THOSE KIDS xD

Messages In This Thread
    Let the Ocean Take Me [Maugrim/Any] - by Krone - 05-02-2018, 06:54 PM
    RE: Let the Ocean Take Me [Maugrim/Any] - by Krone - 05-08-2018, 05:55 PM