• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A Man Of My Word -[Lepis]
    I have always known how to behave properly; it is simply that the occasions I felt it necessary were few and far between. Had I known that Arthas though his actions were the cause of my behavior I'd have laughed and directed him to my etiquette mistress. It takes longer than a few weeks in an unfamiliar land to change anyone - even me.

That is part of why I am so pleased to see him; perhaps he has come to take me home before anything bad could happen. I see him look me over and feel a blush spreading across my cheeks, utterly unaware that he looks to find injuries rather than out of appreciation.

But he says otherwise, and I can feel myself deflate. I am reluctant to pull away, especially when he pulls me closer. I focus on the warmth of his muzzle as it presses against my spine rather than the fact that he will be leaving me again. Well, I suppose the first time I had been the one who had left, though it was at his desire.

"I'm fine here," I tell him honestly; no one has raised hoof or tooth to me despite the budding reputation of the forest as a den of evil. "Though I'd be better back with you in Loess." I add slyly, knowing that he will say no but hopeful nonetheless.

"After all," I tease as I pull away, tugging gently at a wayward strand of his dark mane. "Who knows what mischief you're getting up to over there without me. You probably have flocks of pretty women throwing themselves at you." Of course he does, I know this, but I am also quite certain that he is faithful.

Messages In This Thread
    A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 04-28-2018, 11:33 AM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 04-30-2018, 11:32 AM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 04-30-2018, 07:13 PM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 05-01-2018, 10:18 AM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 05-02-2018, 07:13 PM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 05-09-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 05-10-2018, 08:01 PM