• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the wonders of the universe; porcia
    Her laugh gives the spotted-stallion a warm feeling. It is her laugh that he finds to be one of his favorite sounds within the entire world. Rome knows when she is laughing that he is doing his job. He wants nothing more than to give her the world, to make her happy and having everything she could possibly want.

Rome smiles at her comment on his paws. “You always do know how to make me feel good, Porcia,” he says sincerely. He pulls her in a little closer, letting his muzzle tangle within her mane. The warmth and scent of her always captivates him.

His question of doubt—only natural to think of as a new parent, truly—also seems to stump the spotted-black mare too. Rome listens carefully to her story as she opens up. Whenever she does speak about her life before they met he is always giving her his full-attention. There was something he could learn from her (and he wanted to know everything about her).

The spotted-stallion nods his head as she speaks, ear flickered forward. Rome cannot help but think of his own family. He was also loved dearly by both of his parents, but so more by his mother. While his father had been loving and kind, he found himself in a deeper connection with his mother. Perhaps it was the blood they shared, bonding them deeper together than his relationship with his so-called “father” figure that Lucrezia had placed upon Kreios. Overall, he only thinks of happy memories within the sandy dunes.

He easily agrees with everything she has said. How could he not? There was so much love shared between them that they would succeed without a doubt. Porcia is quick to reaffirm what he was skeptical of. Her words reaffirm that he is capable of what he is able to do and will do.

Rome follows her with his gaze as she steps away. Never taking his eyes off of her, especially not in this moment now as they speak about their future together with a child. “You are right, my love,” he says when she has finished speaking. A smile of happiness crosses over his muzzle after his affirmation to her. “We love each other so much we should not doubt our abilities. I love you so much and I love our child to come just as much.” He cannot help but think how great of parents they will be.

“You will be a great mother too. I love you with everything, my life and anything I can give you is yours, Porcia.” He steps closer, to her. He cannot keep away from her ever. Rome touches his muzzle along her neck, caressing her gently.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Porcia]

Messages In This Thread
    the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 04-19-2018, 10:46 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 04-23-2018, 04:20 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 04-25-2018, 02:06 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 05-12-2018, 03:20 PM