• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the wonders of the universe; porcia
    Porcia

He showers her with compliments, noting the children will be beautiful like her. A smile tugs are her maw, he always knows what to say to make her heart flutter like the first time they met. He tells her a story of his mother, the first she has heard and grows intrigued. He says that his mother was shocked by his paws but loved them possibly more than he loved them. A small giggle passes her lips as she nuzzles his shoulder, she can understand how a mother can look past something abnormal like his paws. Growing to love them, more than he did. Your paws are very mesmerizing, I can see how she fell in love with them. Her own attempt at returning the compliments.

It is almost surreal that they are having a foal, that she is truly creating life in this very moment. Little does she know she is growing life of two inside her stomach. She dreams all day of the possible personality they could have. Gentle like Porcia or brave like Rome? 

Romes next statement catches her off guard, he asks if Porcia thinks they will be good parents. She takes a moment to respond, did he think she would not be good enough? Did he doubt himself? I am not sure how to be a mother. her gaze lowers to the ground I was separated from my family when I was young, I barely remember them. Although it was not pity she seeked, her gaze finds his once more. I am not sure exactly what a good mother is like, but the time I spent with my family I was showered with love. She smiles at the memories of them, in love with each other, as well as Porcia. All I know is that I love this foal already, and I will do anything for it. It is a product of our love. If she could, she would get closer to him, his touch was never enough. I have no doubt you will be a fantastic father Rome. She steps away to face him directly If you treat them with half the love you show me, it will be enough. She has no doubt that he will be a good father, he has never showed Porcia any reason to think otherwise.

Tell Me Your Fate

@[Rome]

Messages In This Thread
    the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 04-19-2018, 10:46 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 04-23-2018, 04:20 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 04-25-2018, 02:06 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Porcia - 04-28-2018, 08:24 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 05-12-2018, 03:20 PM