• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you're the beacon / krone
    She finds herself at Tephras borders almost constantly now. Her depression had consumed the more refined parts of her body - her head hangs low, her usually attractive curves grow thin, her eyes stay dull. She watches the ocean waves lap in and out, remembering the better times of Ischia, the better times of her life in general. All that was left were remnants (the jewel on her forehead, the smell on her skin that was slowly dissipating). She was a firm believer in the fact that things happened for a reason, but she was confused as to what this particular reason might be.

In the last few days though, she has eaten (with Durotan’s help) and she has socialized instead of secluding herself within her thicket. She’s trying to fill the void her departure with Ischia had left, and at this point that was all she could do.

When a snort comes from behind, her emerald tipped satellites flick back. She turns her head just well enough to see, and upon seeing the familiar face of Wound, she smiles. Krone gestures with the slight jerk of her neck for the new Head of Peace to come forward. “It is beautiful, Wound,” She replies, continuing to gaze out to the sea. “But I hope you can forgive me for not being able to call it home just yet. I’m still getting used to it.” She glances over to silver-bay mare and gives her an apologetic look. It would take time, Krone hopes she will understand.

@[wound]

Messages In This Thread
    you're the beacon / krone - by wound - 04-18-2018, 06:37 PM
    RE: you're the beacon / krone - by Krone - 04-19-2018, 08:31 PM
    RE: you're the beacon / krone - by wound - 04-24-2018, 12:51 AM