• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A God's Creation [Jesper]

A God's Creation: Carnage X Dynast

What happened in the river was shocking to say the least.  Never in my wildest imagination could I have made this up.  The way my body just transformed in the water was quite puzzling.  In my shock I had loss consciousness but luckily Jesper was there to catch me when I needed it the most.  He had awaken me and tried reassuring me that I was ok.  My sapphire eyes looked to him and then to my body.  I lifted my finned tail that was still submerged in the cool aqua of the river.  My front limbs supporting the rest of me, as I test out my new feature.

I find myself backing up and lurking into deeper water.  My form slowly descends into the waters until only my face is visible.  The water was so fluent, like I was meant to be here.  I turn to find my brother wading still in the shallows.  Watching me and I am quick to show him my happiness with a smile.  A sharped tooth smile at that.  Had I found who I truly was? A monster of the waters depths... Perhaps.

When I am satisfied with my finding, I begin back to the shallows.  My front hooves sink into the murky soot below me and I drag my rear quarters along the rivers bottom.  Swiftly it shifts back into equine form and I am whole again.  Even though I begin to not feel whole in my most familiar body...

Jesper leads us on again and I am quick to follow.  He had spoke of a home, an island.  A place his grandfather resided. It sounded lovely and I couldn't wait to start a new life.  A new beginning.

DEITI

@[Jesper] I had time so I got this up quick... I included some river happening so I wouldn't have to post in the river thread again.  Get you going on your way to see Lamb Wink you can post to both if you want or just here.  Whatever you want!
    The last time he saw Deiti was at the kingdom meeting. He felt awful. She willingly followed him here and then, he ditched her. He had to find her. He needed to apologize and, make amends before his next venture off the island.

The whispers around the island were that Deiti had made herself comfortable in one of the small pools. Jesper figured his sister would want to learn more about her newly discovered form so, this seemed like credible information. With this destination in mind, ebony male picks up a light jog and navigates towards it through the dense foliage. Nares flare to filter through the many sweet scents until her familiar perfume registers within his cranium. Ahead, the trees part and reveal a cascading stream of water that lands into a calm pool beneath. Ceil blue gaze searches for her similar ebony physique around the water's edge; however, finding it bare, his gaze begins to look beneath the water's surface. Affectionate whicker emits from vocal chords as steed calls out to her. "Deiti! It is me, Jesper. We need to talk. I feel awful." Voice trails off as gaze continues to scan for his sister.

@[Deiti]
    Sorry for the delay! And, sorry this is Blah.

Usually she could be found within the crystalline waters, but today she is not.  She is exploring near her self-declared home.  Grazing upon the flora available deep in the jungles.  The shade of the ferns protected her from the onlooking gazes of others just as much as the heat of the sun.  Even as the seasons changed, the climate of Ischia did not waver.  Which was fine with her, she much enjoyed the humidity and warmth.

Her browsing were interrupted by a familiar whicker cutting through the dense foliage. Dished crown rises as ears twist atop her poll.  Finding the sounds location coming from near the waterfall.  Gentled words follow as she steps forwards.  Sapphire eyes searching for the dark figure of her recently discovered familia.  She finds him not far off, looking into the crystal waters.  Equine limbs carry her through the jungles swiftly and soon she breaks into the small clearing surrounding the lagoon.  Her lips curl into a smile as she returns a whickered greeting, "Jesper!  How were your travels?"  She is interested to hear how he has been fairing since his leave.  The last time she had seen him was at the kingdom meeting. So much has happened since then...   

DEITI

@[Jesper] I was on a Deiti roll so words for you too lol
    When the slender figure of his sister steps towards him, Jesper finds himself releasing the breath he did not know he was holding. Deiti has matured since his light blue gaze last beheld her. Her former was more full, her stride more confident and, her color more vibrant. Whiskered lips curve into a soft smile as she rushes forward. Likewise, limbs pull ebony stag towards her and, muscled nape stretches to extend muzzle into her obsidian locks. Nostrils flare to deeply inhale her delicate fragrance before Jesper steps back to answer her question.

Tone is sincere as male attempts to convey his guilt for being delayed. "Deiti, I want to apologize for leaving you so suddenly. I feel awful that you were here, alone, and, did not know anyone. I am sorry." Poll dips briefly as guilt weighs upon features and etches into creases around light blue orbs. Male waits patiently to ensure she understood the depth of his shame. Once sure his apology is sufficient, Jesper speaks again though, tone is considerably lighter. "Brennen and I traveled to Hyaline where we established an alliance built on peace, trust, and goodwill. It is a beautiful land and, Solace is a genuine and, gracious matriarch. Now, I would like to hear all about your days while I was away. Have you been able to make yourself at home? Have you met anyone?"

Lobes prickly forward with keen interest as aquamarine gaze matches her similarly colored irises. Jesper waits, with patience, as Deiti explains all about her solo adventures in Ischia since the kingdom meeting.

@[Deiti]

I don't know how long it has been since I last saw my brother.  The meeting yes, but the days have blurred together since.  I had spent most my time in my pond but occasionally I met a stranger passing by.  One such had entertained my company for a while.  Until duty called and he had to be off too.  Seemed to be a pattern around here.

My sapphire eyes look to his sympathetic pose.  Finding his apology unnecessary, but I welcome his greeting and offer my muzzle to reach for his.  "It's quite alright Jesper.  I understand," a smile upturns the corners of my black lips as ears perk forwards.  He speaks of his grandfather and another land.  I had left Loess before knowing that my family had moved to this sanctuary of Hyaline.  With a nod and courteous smile I allow him to finish.  Thinking to what I all have done with my time.  He asks though of who I have met and suddenly I am unsure I should reveal such details.  If her brother would think less of me for engaging the Brothers of Ischia.

With a draw of my right forelimb, I look down slightly to the mossy terrain, "Oh...well... I met Leilan... He seems nice.  We explored some.  Then there was Belgare," I pause slightly before meeting his gaze with a slight shrug of my shoulder, "I didn't do much honestly... I like this spot I found." This fact causes me to smile again before I ask his position here, "So will you be staying long or do you have more business to attend to?" My inquiry is mere curiosity.  I don't expect him to stay for me, nor would I ask him to...

DEITI

@[Jesper]I assume he needs to be moving on plot wise so maybe he informs her of needing to go to Sylva.  They can reunite when he returns Smile
    Long-lashed lids close over sympathetic aquamarine gaze as Deiti's warm breath and soft muzzle touches his own. He feels slightly better with her reassurance; however, Jesper still feels guilty. When eyes open and, onyx steed sees her genuine smile, rubbery labrums curve into a gentle smile, also. Fuzzy lobes hang on her sweet words with keen interest. Jesper finds himself further relieved as she names two acquaintances. The etchings of concern upon his features melt away as realizes she was not all alone while he was away. He notes her sheepish expression and, observes her hoof paw at the terrain. It seemed like she might be ashamed of developing relationships with men in the kingdom. They may be their brothers; however, she was free to fraternize with whomever she fancied. A sigh escapes from nares before, finally, his gentle smile slides into his tone as he speaks. "Oh, Deiti! I am so happy to hear you are making friends! It is a relief that the Brotherhood is welcoming of you."

Jesper hopes that she does not think he is deprecating her. She is a beautiful young lady with an alluring innocence that captivated even him. He was not surprised that Deiti has been making friends and, making herself at home. Ebony stag leaves his inner musings as her next words reach his ears. He had not been looking forward to this part of the conversation. Gaze shifts down to the floor as he musters the courage to admit that he is leaving again. But, he had to tell her. He had concerns about what might happen to him in Sylva. He had no clue what shape he would be in when he returned. "Are you trying to get rid of me?" His lips curve into another smile before a chuckle erupts from vocal chords. He collects himself and, then, continues in order to answer her question. "Unfortunately, I do have to leave again. I volunteered to return to Sylva and, learn what I can. I am not sure what will happen to me while I am there. I will come home when I can, I promise. Please, try not to worry about me. I know that what I will learn will aid the Brotherhood in our fight against evil. I want to contribute to the cause, Deiti and, this is the only way."
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Deiti]
    Jesper | Juice | Velk

I had appreciated his presence, but it was not required.  All my life another had lingered over my shoulder.  Directing me to where they thought I should go.  It was relieving to say the least so when he says he must leave again I am not completely saddened.  My brows do furrow in thought as to why this may be unsafe and why he seemed worried.  A smile manages to find my dark lips as I push towards him.  Pressing my muzzle into his neck, "No need to explain yourself... be safe, Brother.  I will be here when you return." 

With that I linger in his embrace for a moment before retreating to my lagoon.  My hide was itching to be submerged in the cool liquid once again.... 

DEITI