• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  M O N S T E R [Klaudius]
    When they arrive back in Sylva, she ushers the children to a nearby cave. There, she could ensure their safety. For now, however, her and Klaudius has to talk. 

God she was dreading this. 

She leads him to a secluded part of the island, and begins pacing back and forth. “Before you start a lecture, I’m sorry,” She says, hazel eyes glancing at him. “but seriously. What the Fuck happened back there, Klaudius? Why would Sabra do such a thing?”

She’s boiling inside, hellbent on revenge. For Sabra to fuck with her was one thing, but her children? That was a low blow. Krone’s breathing grows rapid, quicker and quicker until finally her nostrils flare and she kicks out, making contact with a nearby tree. 

“How should we handle this?” She asks her champion in a throaty growl. They had to figure this out...

@[Klaudius] this sucks butttttttt yeah xD

It was too soon.  The recent events were to raw of wounds to even speak of but there she goes.  Demanding they talk this out.  A scuffed breath escapes his lips as he begrudgingly follows her a short distance.  Irritation present in every muscle of his body.  

Once she stops to turn and pace, he stops as well.  Standing solid and square.  Silver eyes narrowing on her restlessness.  She begins speaking and at least she knew she fucked up.  Though the admission does little to calm his nerves.  

Before he can speak, she is questioning him about the acts intentions.  With little more than I shrug of his shoulders, he waits for her to finish.  He did not know the purpose behind the incident or who's involvement was behind it. "If it had been Sabras will that led to the kidnapping I'm sure Kwartz would have not been involved.  I doubt she is that twisted," he says through his teeth. One could never be too sure of another's schemes. "Your irresponsibility could have cost our daughters life... I'd have expected better than this from you Krone," a shift in his weight began his movement to turn from where they stood and back towards the beaches.  "Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," his words were meant to sting just a little as he turned his back on her and began walking away...   

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Krone] sorry not sorry XD
    Tears well in her eyes.

Klaudius was right, and she knew it. Her heart aches from what she had done, the damage she had caused. His words hurt, but she knows she deserved them - maybe Kirin’s blood ran a little too thick through her...maybe she couldn’t be different.

She moves in front of him, lips pursed. “Klaudius. You don’t know how sorry I am. I’ve tried so hard to be a good mother, a good queen...but maybe I’m just not good enough.” her head sinks as she lets out shaky breaths.

It was time.