• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the wonders of the universe; porcia
    Tell Me Your Fate

She gazes at her hooves and flicks her tail a few times as she glances at it. She pictured having paws like him and a solid tail, curious to what it would be like. She smiles happy to hear that he was not offended when she mentioned his looks. She perked up with joy Good! because you should feel lucky! I wish I could have paws like you, I wonder what it feels like! at this point she was just sharing her thoughts out loud, did the earth feel different with paws? He could probably do some damage with the strength of his tail where hers just wraps around whatever she touches. He speaks again this time noting it was not bad to be the only one who looked the way he did. She gave a nod with a warming smile, his words were true. How boring all the equines were, sure some had horns, some had wings, and they were all colors of the rainbow. BUT HOW MANY LOOKED LIKE HIM!! He could scare a whole Kingdom, make them think a mountain lion was moving in, but really it was just Rome. She gently laughed at her own thoughts before remembering he was in front of her.

She hoped he didn't notice and her thoughts quickly shifted when he mentioned Nerine. He mentions he had heard of the Kingdom but never been before. He grew silent and she was waiting for him to break the news that he did not want to come to Nerine with her, or even worse meet again. But alas the silence was broken and he agreed to come to Nerine! REALLY! She yelled with joy Oh yay!! Her smile was from ear to ear and her ears perked up Come on! I can not wait to show you the beach! She tossed her head signaling for him to follow as she bolted off in the direction of her home.

Porcia

@[Rome] Do you want me to make a post in Nerine? ^^

Messages In This Thread
    the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 03-10-2018, 01:48 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 03-22-2018, 07:20 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Porcia - 03-22-2018, 07:45 PM
    RE: the wonders of the universe; porcia - by Rome - 03-31-2018, 01:22 PM