• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Mature?] // Rhonen

The copper stallion lobes an equally tension-packed phrase back to Nihlus, accompanied with another scouring of his body. Although this other stallion refuses to smile (but oh, he knows that a part of him wants to), Nihlus allows himself that pleasure, comfortable in this area whereas the other is still unsure.

Nihlus has never minded being the leader, at least when it came to such... Fun, scenarios.

He inhales audibly at Rhonen's next move, his smirk widening, approval writ all across his face. "My, my," he murmurs, exchanging bated breath with the stranger, feeling his innards and head twirl as if through another dimension. Intoxicating, indeed. And those dark eyes, flinty in their attempt to maintain a guard against his approach - Nihlus gazes into them pointedly, then glances to the stallion's rounded haunches, and back again. A snap of electricity runs through him - and they haven't even touched yet.

"Well, they're all missing out." He tilts his head, inches forward as if to trace the delicate bones of the chestnut's face - then reconsiders, pulling back with a knowing smile. "Then again, I wasn't looking either..."

"Which makes it you, who found me."
    His voice is syrupy, low, a drawl of the most sensual kind. "I'm not used to being pursued by such handsome men. You've got me... flustered." It's clear by his piercing gaze and powerful stance that he is no such thing, but oh, that's the point, isn't it? He couldn't have chosen a better day to bumble.

I'm Rhonen, by the way.

"Nihlus," the dark bay offers. "But you can call me whatever you'd like, sweetheart."

There's still space between them, though far less than before. Each stallion's head is tucked to their necks, side by side with the other, tilted inwards at the muzzle. Nihlus moves as if to lip the stallion's sensitive nose, but all he gets is another warm exhale, buffeting his nerve endings and teasing the embers in his stomach into a flame.

Oh, how fun, to toy.

Nihlus

that's all I want

Messages In This Thread
    [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Nihlus - 02-21-2018, 03:57 AM
    RE: [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Rhonen - 02-21-2018, 10:10 AM
    RE: [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Nihlus - 02-22-2018, 01:40 AM
    RE: [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Rhonen - 02-22-2018, 12:25 PM
    RE: [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Nihlus - 02-22-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Rhonen - 03-08-2018, 10:31 AM
    RE: [Mature?] // Rhonen - by Nihlus - 03-17-2018, 09:38 PM