• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

love is a temporary madness... {Weir, any}
    love is a temporary madness...
    The cold refreshment of the stream is bracing, bringing her senses alive. Raising her head from the water, she inhales deeply, taking in the familiar scent of home. As she gazes through the surrounding trees, she thinks briefly that she might try to locate her daughter along the tour she had promised. Though she has no doubt the red filly would like to remain in hiding, she also knows that she will never fully heal if she does.

Turning her gaze back to the roan stallion, she smiles in response to his comment. As he asks his next question, she turns her thoughtful gaze back to the nearby line of trees. It had been some time since she had come here. The years seem to have melded together, rolling past in the blink of an eye. She took a moment to recall the actual number.

“This shall be my eighth summer here. I was actually born here, many, many summers ago. But I left with my mother before I was even a weanling. I returned after years of visiting many of the lands beyond Beqanna.”

Turning her cinnamon eyes back to Weir, she gazes at him contemplatively for a long moment. In a sudden movement, she leaves the water. Once on the bank, she turns back to him, the smile returned to her lips.

“Shall we begin the tour with our mighty river? It runs through the heart of the Dale.”
    elysteria
    image c nadyabird.deviantart.com; html c Insane

Messages In This Thread
    And when it subsides, you have to make a decision - by Elysteria - 06-25-2015, 10:57 PM
    Because this is what love is - by Elysteria - 07-13-2015, 06:53 PM
    Because this is what love is. - by Elysteria - 07-20-2015, 04:45 PM